Tuesday 16 November 2010

Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream for baptism

Wow, it has been months and months since I last wrote a post for my blog! I am blaming the hot summer, the house moving, the no oven for some weeks, and morning sickness for the absence and neglect! :)


I made these cute vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream for a baptism this summer. The gorgeous little girl who was baptised had a pink little bunny as a detail on her white baptism clothes, so her mum wanted the cupcakes to match the clothes. I love how things come together like that.

The frosting were in three different colours, pale pink, pale yellow and white. The little pink bunnies were made of homemade sugarpaste and they had a white sprinkle as an eye. I think the whole look came together pretty well if I may say it so myself ;)

Here are some pictures taken by my Dad (playing around with his new fancy camera!)





No comments:

Post a Comment